Want to write for us?
The Advannttage Blog accepts articles from different kinds of topics/ideas from experts and writers. However, it is highly preferable that you first pitch your idea by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. General guidelines
- Keep your articles professional and respectful to the reader. If published, your article will be read by extremely busy professionals who want to find out something new and useful for themselves rather than spend their valuable time for another piece of text with opinionated, watery and basic statements.
- We do NOT accept:
- Previously published content, so please submit your own original work.
- Posts covering topics which already covered on the blog.
- Posts that do not provide any useful and meaningful insights.
- Offensive or inaccurate posts.
2. Blog audience
When writing an article think of the two reader segment we have:
- Business Owners
Posts must provide useful information to either segment.
3. Topic requirements
Your article should be well-researched and have in-depth and actionable insights into the following topics that usually do very well in our blog:
- Personal Development
- Stress relief
- Love & Relationship
- Health & Wellbeing
- Digital Marketing
- Home & Decor
4. Copy requirements
- The minimal size of the article is 800 words. Posts that are 1,000+ words have a better chance of getting published.
- Your article should have an introduction or a brief description of the article’s contents.
- Your article should have a conclusion or takeaways.
- The article you are going to submit should be:
- well-written, thus without abusing passive voice, obvious grammar mistakes and typos;
- well-readable, meaning it should have sub-headlines, bullet-pointed lists and be broken down into paragraphs that are no longer than 6 lines.
- Use links to prove your statements or any data you use in the articles. Please refer only to reliable sources.
- Articles should have at least 5 images or other visual aid like diagrams or charts.
- Please observe all copyrights regarding the images: obtain permissions for use and cite the source.
- Highlight two to three key ideas of your article as quotes (list them separately after the article).
- Include a short bio (60 words maximum) and your picture. Your bio can include two links to your website (do-follow).
What will happen after you submit an article to us?
- It may take us a week to review your article, so do not expect us to contact you immediately after we receive your article.
- In case we like your article, we will contact you.
- If we think that there is still a place for improvement in your article, we will send you our suggestions. We limit article reviews to third rounds to speed up the process.
If you have any questions, please address them to email@example.com.